Mario Fishing (C8) Mario Fishing (C8)

Hmmmm...

While it's ok, it is kind of funkay. Keep on trying.

Save Grandpa Gohda Save Grandpa Gohda

The old guy reminds me of good ol' proffessor

I like the i like the music. It is goodd. LOL ródent infestation.... Now back to ìstanbilee!!! Mælstrom away. Maelstrom away! ICHTFEOLOGÆ!!!

Way difficult tho.

RyuXKen responds:

YEA thanks.
Oh I love difficult games =]

-&amp;gt; PANCAKES!!! &amp;lt;- -> PANCAKES!!! <-

Excellent!

Very good quality. I like it's simplicity. Simular to that other flash game though...

Oh and can you taech me teh actionscript? I only know one code for sprites...

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Well I am just starting on actionscripting complex coding... Right now I recommend using online tutorials. Just PM me.

The Big Fat Musical Box The Big Fat Musical Box

Great.

Well, It would be useful for music. I am only dooing flash occasionaly now. I liked how the files only got so large. Keep it up. Whooo... I am tired. Hey, if you have the time, please review my newest flash ok? Vote 5! Thanks.

Trout are fun to catch. . . (-:. Oh, and please tell me of any news from these days on. Are ya' still in the
L7C? I havn't hurd from yoshi for a long time.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Yeah he is quiet right now.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!

I Liked it BUT XBOX SUCKED.

NSG015: Apples &amp;amp; Bananas NSG015: Apples & Bananas

I liked it!

I liked it. good close-ups. The audio was funny too. (-:. I gott 21 or sunthing. I forget excactly. NEXT ONE DO MANGOSTEEN and/or Durian and Rambutans! I love fruit.

Wax apple is also reccomended.

Bezman responds:

Cheers!

I think bananas/apples work better than mangosteen for this quiz, since everyone's already familiar with bananas and apples and think they know what they look like.

Also, Pico's teacher did say she'd be teaching them about 'apples and bananas'.

I might add oranges next year though. Maybe.

Battle of the whistles Battle of the whistles

Good job there Sletch/ poisonberry

another job well done. Sorry...

SketchClock responds:

Thanks.

Earthbound Racers Earthbound Racers

So so.

It's ok, but a racing game doesn't fit the earthbound catagory. You should make a side scroller. And by the way, how do we race?

Battletank Battletank

It's ok.

It's nice but waaaaaaaaaaaay to hard. Try joining the GWC today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monoliths Mario World 2 Monoliths Mario World 2

This game is awesome!!!!

It just reminds me of the old days, playing super mario world. You should try making a earthbound game!! That will rule. Best NG game I have ever played!!!

Mono1337 responds:

Best NG game? Well.. sure why not lol .. No, thats not true of course but its great that you like it so much :) Keeps me motivated :)